The AD-SCOUT mount is made for putting high power glass onto a flattop style AR-15. The cantilever throws the scope out front, allowing you to get the right eye relief. The mount was also designed to accommodate the mounting of full size optics on a short rail, usually found on scout type rifles. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-SCOUT mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
The AD-SCOUT mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-SCOUT mount has the following specifications for the Scope Centerline Height:
- Height w/ 1″ rings: 1.403 inches
- Height w/ 30mm rings: 1.471 inches
- Weight: 7.10 ounces
American Defense Mfg. Mount, Picatinny, Quick Release, Fits 30MM Scope,Black SCOUTS30
Please Note: Please check your state regulations, hunting regulations, etc before placing an order with this supplier. Your order may be canceled if the item is not able to be shipped to your state due to their regulations.